Worry that your home or properties foundation may be shifting or weak? Abry Brothers have been utilizing advanced noninvasive leak detection methods to find the source of sewer or waterline problems. Water leaks can under your slab can cause serious foundation problems like failure or shifting. Early detection is the key to saving you thousands on foundation damage. Detecting a leak is not an easy task by any means. It takes a well trained professional foundation specialist to determine if there is a leak; and to assess the extent of the damage. Trust your home’s foundation to a foundation company who has been in business since 1840.
Water Leaks Causes and Signs
Water leaks can be caused by a number of different factors. The most common cause of water leaks and damage comes from the erosion of soil under your home. While some of this can be prevented with proper foundation structure design and slabs, it would eradicate the damage entirely. Another possible cause for foundation leaks is a broken pipe or sewer line. Plumbing leaks can cause extensive damage under your home. Early detection of these problems can save you thousands of dollars in major foundation repair. Some signs of water leaks include:
- Foundation cracks along the bottom of your home
- Shifts and leaning of your home
- Doors, window, draws sticking or not closing properly
- Cracks in sheet rock and above your doors and windows or on the walls or ceilings
- Cracks in your foundation, exterior bricks or stucco
- An increase in your water or energy bill without explanation
- Discoloring and bad odors coming from your floors
- Soil saturation in isolated areas around your foundation
- Sewer line frequently backing up
Talk to a foundation repair specialist to get a proper inspection.
Abry Brothers History of Excellence
Abry Brothers work tirelessly to maintain and build on our long history of remarkable foundation work. Whether you are a homeowner that needs foundation work or an industrial sized commercial company who requires foundation fix, we are here and ready to lend you our expertise. Trust the company that has been detecting leaks and solving foundation problems since 1840. Give one of our trusted foundation repair specialist a call today!